OpenSSL 1.0.0 Now available! It has taken more than 11 years of development, and has now finally reached 1.0.
Aperture Organisation on Flickr shows a great way of organizing projects within Aperture.
Things touch 1.4: Landscape and Global Search — My favorite GTD application has updated their iPhone application to for example include landscape support, which will greatly increase usability. The update has already hit the App Store!
Here’s a quick summary of what’s new in this release:
- Improved performance throughout the application for faster importing and loading of images
- Native tethered shooting support for select Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras
- Luminance noise reduction has been added to the previous color noise reduction improvements available in the first public beta for outstanding overall high ISO quality
- Support for importing and managing video files from DSLR cameras for better overall photographic workflow control
- Improvements to the import experience in the first beta to reflect public feedback
- Improved watermarking functionality from the first beta to reflect public feedback
Looking forward trying it out tonight! Maybe this is the release to switch me over from Aperture.